Saturday, October 16, 2010

The new one;

Taadaa. I've changed my blog skin(or we call it background? Who cares)!

x

I spent almost 2 hours doing some research on art history.
But most of the time I was listening to the songs from Youtube. *cough*
Jason Chen is awfully KOOL.
(Ni bu zhi dao wo wei shen me li kai ni la la la :D)

x

Chit-chatted with Sue and Ming on the phone.
I miss'em sho bad. Why didn't I stay for form 6. Sigh. :(

x

After the dinner, me and my family went back home from Damasara Uptown.
Suprisingly, our tayar poncet. FTW!
Pop showed our his so-called man side while changing the tayar *cough cough*

x

Pop bought us cupcakes from Wondermilk. YUMM YUMMM.
Seriously, I fcuking LOVE to take the photos of cuppy-cakey!
(A new + cute name from me, hehe)
I took out my *Caca and the paper stars from the bottle to do what I gon' do larh.
WTF.
The built-in flash(or external flash? apetu?) didn't raised up like usual when it came to the second round.
The screen was showin' me what.. BLAH BLAH BLAH Error 05.
So.
I get a fcuking big shocked.
Walking out of my bedroom.
Sitting on the sofa.
And darn, I felt like cryin'. FRANKLY.
DO YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE MY *CACA SO MUCH, FML! TT

x

I on my msn and also facebook.
Trying to look for the pro kia, Lexes.
He knows almost everything of DSLR and AI. No doubt, he's pro!
(Please do not ask me what's my level now. I'll really CRY TT)
Yet he didn't reply me on the chatbox. Hmm.

x

Blackie(IDK how he got this nickname lol) aka Sion was on fb.
He's another pro kia in my mind. No doubt, he's pro too!
(Don't ask me what's my level again, fml max :/)
So, yeah, he helped me to solve the problem.
YEAH, HE DID IT. MUAHAHAHA! THANK YOU MAN!

x

That's why now you can see me happily blogging here.
*Dancing 'round plus playing Maroon 5's song*

x

Needa work harder and harder for my dream(A BIG BIG HEART-SHAPED).
As my friend told me, research is kinda important for GD.
Yet I can't stop playing songs from KuWo or Youtube while doing it.
Someone stop me please :/

x

Garh, it's 4.55AM now.
Goodnight everyone. Love y'all :)




*It's my Canon EOS 500D!

No comments:

Post a Comment